the shredd philosophy
What makes a Shredd online training program different from many others? For starters, we want this experience to give you the tools to make a lasting change. There are far too many products and programs out there making unrealistic promises, which only leads to disappointment, and more discouragement, in the long term. We aren’t interested in getting you short term results, we want to train and educate you to develop a long term, healthy and fit lifestyle. We don’t starve you, or use crash diets to get temporary results to collect photos for our marketing purposes. We know that for this to be a permanent change, it has to be able to fit into YOUR life. And that means an amount of weekly exercise that is maintainable year round, year after year. We will educate you on proper nutrition with clean eating and whole foods, and design a program and nutrition plan that still allows you the freedom to indulge in your favorite treats from time to time. We want you to be successful on your new fitness journey and make a lifelong commitment to being healthy and fit. We know you’ll be able to stick to a program that allows you the occasional splurge, and we know that consistency is the key to success!
Be YOUR best. Shredd the rest!!!
To impact and improve our clients’ lives, while also improving our industry, by providing an unprecedented level of accountability and expertise, and customizing the online training experience to every individual.
Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
A technique for changing your attitude and fostering optimism.
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause.
To work or act together toward a common end or purpose.
The state, quality, or condition of excelling; superiority.
Ryan Waters – Head Trainer/Owner
Hello Shredders, my name is Ryan Waters Sr and I would like to briefly tell you a little bit about myself. My beautiful Wife and I are the owners of Shredd which we started in 2012. The dream that was Shredd has blossomed into everything we wanted to be and more. I’m going to try not to bore you with a long winded life story, so I’m going to tell you a little bit about myself in bullet point to keep your attention
- I am extremely happily married to my best friend, my swolemate, and my partner in crime, Amy Waters, she makes my world go round- Picked her up in the gym 🙂 We got married in Vegas in 2014
- I am the Father and Step Father to 2 amazingly awesome boys- Ry Jr is 4, and Connor is 11
- I really and truly love my life and hope you do too!!!
- I’m very passionate about what I do, and I expect the same from any of my trainers, so you can expect passion and enthusiasm from any of the Shredd Trainers
- I was an All-America Defensive End @ NW- Go Bearcats
- I’m 6’3” and I fluctuate between 225 (very lean) and 260 (not so lean)
- Don’t be afraid to real talk me, I’m not easily offended, I’m your Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist